…. need I say more?
This ‘duct taped’ life won’t hold for much longer.
Waiting is active not passive. While we wait for our life to turn that corner, we have to actively work at becoming the best version of ourselves for us, the ones we love and to do the Lords work. We are not alone in this and We don’t just wait for God, we wait with God through all of it. The trick is to live in the now and learning to wait well. Trust, do good, dwell, enjoy, take delight in, commit, be still – trusting, doing, dwelling, enjoying, cultivating, delighting, committing — waiting well looks like the image of a man or a woman walking with God into the future.
“Those who wait for the Lord, they will inherit the land.”
You know it’s time to move on when you’re hung up on something or someone that isn’t going to happen. When it’s time to move on, it’s time to really make an effort and move on. Preparing for it mentally and giving it the respect and due time it deserves in saying goodbye is an act of love, pain, humility and most of all respect to the powers that be.
Are we hurling through space and time in pursuit of only a portion of our goals? Money, Status and Fame are but only by-products of our collective efforts. The true yearning and reward is wealth in knowledge and love. It spans across time immemorial bridging our present into the unknown future and binds us. Science fuels us, Faith strengthens us, Love give us hope and yet Time eludes us through the intricate patterns of the universe. Some things are not meant to be understood, just felt and experienced.
‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all – Alfred Lord Tennyson
…a Beautiful Soul Inside & Out
…definition of Elegance & Freedom
…that Wild & Free thing
…an Ocean of Love & Kindness
…eyes to the Universe
…songs of laughter
…sunshine smiles & rainbow butterflies
…my love and adoration from afar
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
1. If you only knew how much I love you….
2. If you only knew that it was always you….
3. If you only knew how many times I’ve wanted to reach out to you & how much I miss you everyday….
4. If you only knew how much it hurts….
5. If you only knew who I really am….
6. If you only knew how long I’ve been waiting and how much longer I’d wait for you….
7. If you only knew that this time will never come back again….
8. If you only knew why it had to be us during our darkest hours and what we shared….
9. If you only knew how to fight for me, for us….
10. If you only knew what it’s going to take to get over you….
If you only knew that I know how you feel.